GENERAL INFORMATION & REQUIRED DETAILS:
- All cabinetry to be plywood construction (no particleboard).
- 180 degree hinges, wrap hinge.
- No blind corners:
- All space below the corner of a kitchen countertop must be accessible from either of the adjacent cabinets, or by a special corner cabinet door.
- No Lazy Susans.
- No drawers larger than 18”.
- KCMA certification preferred.
- Hardware (pull) to be included in all cabinetry.
- The cabinetry products in this section are shown as reference. Other cabinetry products that meet the requirements of the spec may be used.
- Seal with foam all plumbing and electrical penetrations behind cabinetry.
- Share the following form with installers to make sure new cabinetry meets POAH's requirements: